The results, outcomes and videos of the HealthyLivestock project are uploaded on different online training courses for veterinarians in Europe. Mainly by using an online open access course, blog channels and platforms used by veterinary practitioner and veterinary students:
- Vetacademy – (Powered by Vetstream): Vet academy platform is a CPD/CE provider for veterinary professionals. It is a well-established provider of class-leading content for veterinarians, veterinary nurses/technicians, managers, receptionists and support staff.
HealthyLivestock published on vetacademy 2 event recordings that can be downloading freely:
- ArMoR – Fighting Antimicrobial Resistance in Livestock Farming
- Tackling Antimicrobial Resistance Through Improved Livestock Health and Welfare
- VetTalk-(from The WebinarVet): Online veterinary webinars CPD designed around the modern veterinary professional’s life.
HealthyLivestock has published an article on VetTalk Blog – link
- IVSA EDU+ (IVSA)- IVSA is the International Veterinary Students’ Association which aims to improve the standard of veterinary education internationally through the exchange of ideas, knowledge, and culture.
HealthyLivestock projects results, outcomes and events recordings are published on the IVSA EDU+ platform – link
- ZENODO community – the Zenodo is a repository for EC funded research. This tool for Big Data management and extended Digital Library capabilities for Open Data, is effectively shared with the long-tail of research.
HealthyLiovestock and ArMoR on ZENODO community – link